01. Copier & Printer Maintenance
CEI knows that the most critical piece to any company’s success and productivity is service, period. Our organization and its infrastructure are designed and built around this philosophy; our goal and dedication is to let your team focus on your business and its success and relax knowing that your systems and solutions will be ready when you need them.
Advantages of CEI’s Copier and Printer Maintenance in Raleigh
- CEI’s average response time is less than 2.5 hours
- Average tenure for a CEI service department is 11.5 years
- Average tenure for CEI service department supervisor is 21.3 years
- National average service response time is 4 to 6 hours, often next business day
- First call fix rate (meaning we fix the issue the first time we are called) – 85%
- Ability to tailor maintenance contracts to your organization’s needs
- Cost per copy contracts allow you to pay ONLY for what copies or prints you run
- Automatic meter readings
- Help desk support
02. Document Management
Over the last 30 years, managing your business’ documents has become an increasingly crucial part of being a modern, competitive company. With our long history of document management, CEI knows how complicated it can be to determine the exact software and solutions for your company.
We offer a variety of document management systems, including but not limited to:
- Searchable and Editable PDFs
- Optical Character Recognition
- Mobile Printing
- Modern File-Sharing Programs
03. Copier & Printer Leasing
CEI has been the number one printing and copying company in Raleigh for over 60 years. In our industry, technological change can come rapidly, meaning that equipment purchased even two years ago may not be top of the line any more. If you want your company have access to the most up-to-date business printing technologies, then CEI’s printer and copier leasing in Raleigh is for you.
Reasons to Lease Printers and Copiers from CEI in Raleigh
During our 60 years of experience serving the business printer and copier leasing needs of the Raleigh community, we have refined our service offerings to make sure that our customers get the best possible service for their businesses:
- Our leases are done in-house, which means that you will not have to work with third parties that are more dedicated to their own profit than your business’s printing needs.
- Our business printing, desktop printing, and wide-format printing products can all be leased or purchased, depending on your needs.
- Unlike many other printer leasing companies in Raleigh, our leases are an easy monthly payment, meaning that you can focus on your own business’ success instead of worrying about complicated payment plans and late fees.
04. Call Center Support
CEI understands that your copiers and printers need to run with as few hiccups as possible. A jammed printer or malfunctioning copier can stop work for an entire day, if not longer. That’s why we provide a number of maintenance options, including call center and help desk support and our printer & copier maintenance program.
Reasons to Use Call Center Support for Your Raleigh Business
- Utilizing GoToMeeting, our help desk can remotely diagnose your printer or copier issue.
- Allows CEI to provide printer and copier maintenance without dispatching a technician.
- Maintains your productivity by minimizing printer and copier down-time.
05. Managed IT Services
There are many severe and costly consequences that can come from failing to update, secure, or manage your company’s IT systems. Fortunately, Strategic Systems, a division of CEI, recognizes these consequences. We have worked for years to safeguard business IT systems against hacking, malware, and all other digital threats with managed IT services. Managed IT protects your company’s network and digital assets from harm so that you won’t have to worry about any of these possible threats.
Services That Strategic Systems Offers
Strategic Systems offers managed IT solutions which improve or secure your company’s IT systems. IT services include:
What are the Benefits of Strategic Systems’ Services?
With Strategic Systems services, you will receive the following, and more:
- Fully staffed and certified help desk with 24/7 availability
- 8×5 & 24/7/365 monitoring of your computers, network, and servers
- 24/7 security alerts
- Defined service level agreements
- Proven methodology and dedicated resources
- Backup management
- Antivirus management
- Spyware and malware monitoring
- Asset reporting
- Monthly summary reporting
- Extended support hours and after-hours availability
- Payments and services tailored to your specific business needs