Raleigh Wide-Format Printer and Production Printing Solutions
CEI understands that if you utilize a wide-format printer, it can truly become the center of operations for your business. Between the capability to print vast volumes of documents, its ability to print out complicated designs, and the ability to print banners, advertisements, posters, and schematics, these printers can truly be considered one of your most valuable business assets.
Like any asset, though, there comes a time when they need to be replaced or maintained, and that’s where CEI comes in. Our tenured Raleigh production printing and wide format printer specialists are prepared to support your organization’s printing needs, especially if they are time sensitive. Whether the need be maintenance or an entirely new wide-format printer system, we can supply the products and expertise to get your business up and running in a short time.
At CEI, we believe we are different because of our unique devotion to the Raleigh community. While there are many companies that offer Raleigh wide-format printer services of varying quality, there are no companies with the level of dedication to the community that CEI has. We sponsor numerous local sports teams and organizations such as DPAC, the Carolina Hurricanes, and NCSU, and we believe that this gives us an understanding of the local market and spirit that many other companies just do not have.
Wide Format Printers & Production Printers in Raleigh
Savin Pro C7110 Color Production System
- Prints up to 90 pages per minute
- Uses up to 360 GSM paper duplex on synthetic substrates
- Prints on black and clear toner for spot coating and image definition
- 1200 x 4800 DPI with VCSEL technology for high-quality resolution
- Up to 70 prints per minute regardless of paperweight
- Up to 350 GSM paper substrates
- Banner printing up to 29.5 inches long
- Variety of in-line bindery including folding unit, GBC punch, and perfect bind books
KIP 890 Production Color Wide Format System
- Up to 9 D-size prints per minute
- Up to 4 rolls online on a variety of substrates with integrated color scanner
- System K print management software suite
- Optional stacking and folding accessories
- Xante En-press Digital Multi-Media Envelope Press
- Up to 78 full-color envelopes per minute (4,000 per hour)
- Print on variety of substrates (NCR, labels, standard size envelopes with windows
- iQueue 10 Ultimate Color Management software
- Job Cost Estimation tool
- Handles VDP applications w/intelligent bar coding, pantone matching, imposition tools
- Creates up to 6 slits, 25 cuts, and 20 creases in one pass
- Processes up to 10 sheets per minute
- Cuts and creases card stock flawlessly
- Eliminates white borders and ends toner cracking on color prints
Featured Production Printing Product: Konica Minolta C3070
The AccurioPress C3070 high-speed digital printing press adds power, performance and simplicity to any Raleigh production printing job. With up to 71 ppm print or copy output, real-time image density and color density control sensors, and digital color imaging, the C3070 can provide you with production printing in Raleigh at a fraction of the cost of the competition.Key Features
- 70 PPM (pages per minute) in color and black & white
- 750,000 page monthly volume
- Image and color density control
- High-capacity banner printing
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights up to 350 GSM (grams per square meter)
- Productive banner printing with new banner tray that holds 1000 banner sheets of up to 29.5”
- Envelope printing at rated speed
- High-speed dual scanning at speeds up to 240 IPM (images per minute) for hard-copy originals
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic images
- Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System maintains image stability
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any Raleigh production printing need
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.
Featured Wide Format Printing Product: KIP 890
The KIP 890 delivers unmatched multi-function copy, scan and print performance for high demand enterprise workflow and production printing in Raleigh. The KIP 890 is engineered to deliver vibrant and consistent color quality from first to final print, meaning that your production printing project will have the same quality on the final print as the first. The integrated dual footprint configuration multitasks scanning and print production, saving valuable project time. Finally, the 12” Smart System K Touchscreen simplified copy, scan, and printing processes so that you can complete them in a single touch!Key features
- 4-Roll Multi-Function System with Integrated Scanner
- KIP 890 includes a KIP 2300 CCD Scanner
- 12” Smart System K Touchscreen
- Standard Front Stacking
- Optional Rear Stacking or KIPFold
- KIP System K Print Management Suite
- Windows and AutoCAD Drivers
- Workflow Automation
Contact CEI to Buy or Lease a Wide Format or Production Printer!
If you are in need of production printing services, be they printing or maintenance, look no further than CEI. Our tenured Raleigh Wide-Format printer staff are well-versed in every aspect of the production printing industry and can offer you top-quality service tied to the local knowledge and understanding that has served to separate us from our competition for over 60 years.
If you would like to get a quote for wide-format printer services or would like to learn more, contact us online or call us at 919-781-8885 today!