We offer a wide variety of software to help you maximize productivity, reduce costs, and streamline your workflows, including printer software, business operations, and email security.
Document Management Software Solutions for Your Office
The benefits of document management software:
- Save time: Our software solutions allow you to access frequently-used documents fast and route them where you need them to go.
- Reduce stress: Convert your documents to PDF files with ease and make edits as you need to, rather than changing entire documents or files.
- Save money: Printer software allows you to pay for the features that you need.
- Increase security: Your documents often contain private information. Several of our software solutions improve security for sensitive documents and allows you to control who can print.
- Mobile capture: As more people work on-the-go, software solutions make it possible to capture data from all types of devices, make mobile print set-up a breeze, and keep documents secure.
We offer the following print software solutions to clients in Raleigh and across the Triangle:
OmniPage is an industry leader in optical character recognition (OCR) software. OmniPage offers four different solutions for fast and easy document conversion: OmniPage Standard, OmniPage Ultimate, OmniPage Server, and OmniPage Capture SDK. With this printer software, users can convert paper documents to PDF with the push of a button, create editable digital files in minutes, use built-in workflows to simplify processes, and create new workflows to increase efficiency.
Autostore allows you to create secure & streamlined workflows with intuitive, easy-to-use printer software. Users can capture data and documents from a variety of sources including multifunction devices, scanners, mobile devices, Windows desktops, or watched folders. You can then apply advanced image and document processes and route them to over 50 different destinations. Autostore is compatible with over 700 network scanners and multifunction printers, many of which you can purchase or lease from us at CEI.
PaperCut is a flexible print management software that allows for cost control and the ability to track and control all of your printers and scanners, no matter the brand or platform. Fully integrated scanning also makes it simple to scan documents to authorized email, folder, and cloud destinations. Security features keep sensitive documents safe while controlling who can print. CEI offers two versions of PaperCut: PaperCut NG for DIY print management and PaperCut MF, which offers true secure print-release and “follow me” type printing. This printer software can be used on-premises, as a cloud solution, or as a hybrid.
Prism offers a variety of printer software solutions for content management, data extraction and processing, scanning, business communications, data collection, and security. They aim to cut costs by allowing users to choose the functionalities their business needs so you’ll never pay for features you don’t use.
Business Software Solutions for Your Office
In addition to the latest printer software that streamlines your document output, we can also connect you with business software solutions that will offer the following benefits:
- Improve security: Avoid virus-infected spam emails that can devastate your business and steal your data;
- Work anywhere: With remote offices becoming the norm, our cloud-based software lets you get the job done no matter where your team is.
- Improve collaboration: Work on projects with your team in real time even when you’re not in the same place.
- Save money: Instead of having to purchase new licenses, our cloud-based solutions let you pay for the subscription service that best suits your organization.
Spam email is not only a hassle that clogs up your inbox, it’s often used for cyber attacks, including delivering ransomware and viruses to your business. With ProofPoint, a spam protection cloud service, spam emails are filtered out, minimizing the risk of these attacks and preventing your email information from becoming compromised.
Microsoft 365 Business Solutions
Microsoft 365 is a suite of Microsoft office apps in a cloud-based platform through a subscription. Not only can we connect you with the right Microsoft 365 package, we can also help you move existing documents and files through our Microsoft 365 migration services.
Microsoft 365 Business Basic
This is the basic plan that doesn’t include the traditional Office apps, but does provide you with several services, including:
- Web and mobile versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Get the services included in Business Basic, plus you’ll have several Office Apps available, including:
Microsoft 365 Business Premium
For businesses wanting cloud-based security and whose employees frequently rely on mobile devices and mobile apps, Business Premium is a great option. You’ll have everything that comes with Business Basic and Business Standard, plus:
- Azure Information Protection
- Advanced Threat Protection
- PC and Mobile Device Management
Microsoft 365 Apps (for Business)
You’ll receive the popular Office Apps:
Plus, users will receive access to OneDrive, the free file saving and storing service.
Contact CEI For Your Printer and Business Software Solutions
Whether you want to simplify your document workflow, need the ability to edit scanned documents, or increase email security, CEI has business apps and document management solutions to fit your needs. Find the perfect software for your business by calling us at 919-781-8885 or filling out the contact form below.
CEI proudly offers these printer and business software solutions to the Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel-Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, and Smithfield areas.