At CEI, we know how important productivity is for your Raleigh-Durham area business or print shop. Our production printers can help you achieve and maintain high levels of productivity so your office or print shop can move faster than the competition. With fast print speeds and the ability to print and bind booklets, a production printer from CEI is sure to become one of your most valuable business assets.
Production printers have a higher-than-average page per minute (PPM) output, giving you the ability to print multi-page documents, including booklets, faster than ever.
Production Printer Output & Efficiency
With outputs of up to 130 PPM for standard paper and the ability to print and bind booklets inline, it’s easy to understand why so many businesses rely on production printers in their day-to-day operations.
Key Advantages of Our Featured Color Production Printers
We carry production printers from top manufacturers like Savin/Ricoh, Konica Minolta, and KIP.
Savin Pro C7200 series & Savin 5200 series
- Print speeds of 95 PPM for the C7200 series and 80 PPM for the 5200 series
- Vivid colors and smooth gradations due to VCSEL technology (vertical cavity surface emitting lasers) and 2400 x 4800 DPI
- Supports several types of media and finishing options for a variety of applications
- Driven by Fiery solutions and workflow from EFI
- 5th Station colors include white, clear, neon (pink and yellow) and invisible red
Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6085
- 85 ppm output for high-volume color print production
- Printing on media weights up to 400 gsm
- Banner printing up to 47” with new optional bypass tray
- Ability to print envelopes
- Multiple in-line finishing options to handle a broad array of job specifications
Savin (Ricoh) C9200/C9210
- Engine speeds of 115 ppm & 135 ppm
- 17” Smart Operation Panel with Remote Capabilities
- Media Handling up to 470 gsm Duplex on Paper Sizes up to 19.2” long
- Supports Oversized Printers up to 49.5”
Key Benefits of Black & White Production Printers
Savin 8200 series
- Print speeds of up to 136 PPM
- The ability to print documents up to 13″ x 19.2″ or 13″ x 27.5″ with the optional Multi Bypass Banner Sheet Tray
- High print speeds and a paper capacity of 3,300 pages means longer runs with fewer interruptions
Konica Minolta 6120/6136 series
- Print speeds of 120 PPM for 6120 series and 136 PPM for 6136 series
- Smooth photo image quality and higher text print quality thanks to 1200dpi and use of LED print heads, digital toner HD, and CIE color space
- Print on a variety of papers from 40 to 350gsm
- Attachments are available for creasing, bookbinding, square fold, 2-up GBC Punch, and other finishing tasks
Production Printer Software Solutions
EFI JobMaster/Impose Bundle
- Easy-to-use interactive interface with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Easily add page numbers, company logos, watermarks, tabs, and graphic illustrations to documents
- Fully integrate JobMaster and Impose for maximum productivity
- Compatible with both Mac and Microsoft Windows
Konica Minolta Accurio Flux Print Automation
- Scalable software suite to help you find the solution for your business – Essential, Premium, and Ultimate versions available
- Automate recurring tasks and control all machines from a central location
- Easily import print jobs with drag-and-drop functionality
WebCRD by RSA
- Built to meet the demands of corporate print centers in all verticals and commercial printers they outsource to
- Automates ordering, fulfillment, job ticketing, production management, and chargebacks across corporate print centers
- Web-to-print application increases automation and volume without additional staff and allows production of non-print items, such as pens and mugs
Offline Finishing Solutions
From cutting postcards to folding brochures, we offer printing finishing devices that improve the look and quality of your final products at a fraction of the cost and time of outsourcing your materials.
Buy or Lease Your Production Printer
Whether you have a small law firm or a large healthcare facility, your business is looking to increase productivity and reduce the cost of outsourcing print jobs, a production printer from CEI is an excellent investment. When you buy or lease a printer from CEI, you also get our world-class support and service. We proudly serve a variety of businesses in the Triangle, including Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, and Smithfield.
To learn more or get a quote for our production printers, send us a message online or call us at 919-781-8885 today!