At CEI, we know how important productivity is for your Raleigh business. Our production printers can help you achieve and maintain high levels of productivity so your office can move faster than the competition. With fast print speeds and the ability to print and bind booklets, a production printer from CEI is sure to become one of your most valuable business assets.
Production printers have a higher-than-average page per minute (PPM) output, giving you the ability to print multi-page documents, including booklets, faster than ever.
Production Printer Output & Efficiency
With outputs of up to 130 PPM for standard paper and the ability to print and bind booklets inline, it’s easy to understand why so many businesses rely on production printers in their day-to-day operations.
Key Advantages of Our Featured Color Production Printers
We carry printers from top Manufactures like Savin/Ricoh, Konica Minolta, and KIP.
Savin Pro C7200 series & Savin 5200 series
- Print speeds of 95 PPM for the C7200 series and 80 PPM for the 5200 series
- Vivid colors and smooth gradations due to VCSEL technology (vertical cavity surface
emitting lasers) and 2400 x 4800 DPI
- Supports several types of media and finishing options for a variety of applications
- Driven by Fiery solutions and workflow from EFI
- 5th Station colors include white, clear, neon (pink and yellow) and invisible red
Konica Minolta C3070 series & Konica Minolta C6085 series
- Print capacity of 80 PPM for the C3070 series and up to 100 PPM for the C6085 series
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 51” inches with banner printing option for larger than average paper sizes.
- 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution with 8-bit processing for smooth, realistic color printing
- Print quality rivals offset printing for a fraction of the cost
- Up to 410gsm on Konica Minolta color 6085/6100 series
Key Benefits of Black & White Production Printers
Savin 8200 series
- Print speeds of up to 136 PPM
- The ability to print documents up to 13″ x 19.2″ or 13″ x 27.5″ with the optional Multi Bypass Banner Sheet Tray
- High print speeds and a paper capacity of 3,300 pages means longer runs with fewer interruptions
Konica Minolta 6120/6136 series
- Print speeds of 120 PPM for 6120 series and 136 PPM for 6136 series
- Smooth photo image quality and higher text print quality thanks to 1200dpi and use of LED print heads, digital toner HD, and CIE color space
- Print on a variety of papers from 40 to 350gsm
- Attachments are available for creasing, bookbinding, square fold, 2-up GBC Punch, and other finishing tasks
Offline Bindery Options on Production Printers
Duplo Pro 616 Cutter/Creaser
- Able to process up to 6 slits, 25 cuts, and 20 creases in a single pass
- Compatible with paper from 8.26” x 8.26” to 13” x 26.37”
- Allows your business to easily finish greeting cards, invitations, brochures,
book covers, photos, and 24-up business cards after printing
MBM 408A Folder
- 500 sheet capacity, capable of folding up to 14,400 sheets per hour
- Compatible with paper from 12lb to 80lb and 3 ½” x 5” to 11” x 17”
- Comes pre-programmed with 18 standard folds and has memory capacity to store up to 12 custom jobs
Production Printer Software Solutions
EFI JobMaster/Impose Bundle
- Easy-to-use interactive interface with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Easily add page numbers, company logos, watermarks, tabs, and graphic illustrations to documents
- Fully integrate JobMaster and Impose for maximum productivity
- Compatible with both Mac and Microsoft Windows
Konica Minolta Accurio Flux Print Automation
- Scalable software suite to help you find the solution for your business – Essential, Premium, and Ultimate versions available
- Automate recurring tasks and control all machines from a central location
- Easily import print jobs with drag-and-drop functionality
WebCRD by RSA
- Built to meet the demands of corporate print centers in all verticals and commercial printers they outsource to
- Automates ordering, fulfillment, job ticketing, production management, and chargebacks across corporate print centers
- Web-to-print application increases automation and volume without additional staff and allows production of non-print items, such as pens and mugs
Buy or Lease Your Production Printer
If your business is looking to increase productivity and reduce the cost of outsourcing print jobs, a production printer from CEI is an excellent investment. When you buy or lease a printer from CEI, you also get our world-class support and service. We proudly serve a variety of businesses in the Triangle, including Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, and Smithfield.
To learn more or get a quote for our production printers, send us a message online or call us at (919) 781-8885 today!