Laser Printers for Your Raleigh Business
If you are considering a new inkjet or laser printer for business, no matter how large or small your organization is, you need a state of the art option that can keep up with demand. More importantly, you need it to produce clear, crisp materials with sharp lines and vibrant colors. For over 60 years, CEI has brought high-end printing solutions to businesses and organizations around Raleigh and as printing technology changes, we are able to help our clients keep up. Today’s color laser printers are an excellent option for any size business, whether you need a compact desktop printer or larger multi-function business printer.
Benefits of Laser Printers
Many Raleigh businesses prefer laser printers because they come with a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Toner over ink: Toner is much more efficient than ink and gets more prints per cartridge than ink. This can save thousands of dollars over the life of your printer, especially if you do a high volume of printing.
- High speed printing: The way the drum rolls over the toner and onto the page is much faster than how ink sprays documents. Laser printers for business often have speeds of 30 pages per minute to over 100.
- High resolution: Laserjet printers offer excellent clarity and quality, often ranging between 600 dpi and 2400 dpi.
- Ready to Use: Because toner is a “dry” ink, there’s no smearing or waiting for the ink to dry on a freshly printed page.
- Versatile: Whether you need a large wide format printer that’s capable of printing banners and booklets or a multi-function option for quick copies and prints, there’s a laserjet option for you.
How Laserjet Printers Work
Like its name suggests, a laser printer is an electrostatic type of digital printing. It uses a laser beam to sketch a document or image onto a drum called a photoreceptor that has a positive electrical charge. When the laser beam hits the drum, it reverses the charge where it touches, creating a pattern on the drum – either words or pictures.
Once the drum has the charged image of the document or picture pressed onto it, the drum is rolled in toner, a fine, dry powdered ink that also has a positive charge. The toner bonds to the negatively charged image on the drum, and, using a blend of heat and pressure, the toner is transferred onto paper in an identical image of what you need printed. While many laser printers for small business use are monochromatic, there are also some excellent color laser printers available.
Choose the Right Laser Printer for Your Business
No matter if you need a laser printer for a small business or you have a large organization, CEI has a variety of printers for sale or lease available to choose from. More important than the quantity of printers we have is the quality – we only carry high-end options from well respected brands like Konica-Minolta, Savin, and Lexmark so you know that your equipment will be reliable and produce the quality you need for your work.