Envelope Printers for Your Business
If your business sends out mail frequently, such as billing statements, newsletters, and announcements, investing in an envelope printer can save you time and money.
For over 60 years, we have worked with businesses and organizations, providing custom printing solutions depending on their needs. As business needs change and printing technology advances, we help our clients stay current.
- Xante En-press Digital Multi-Media Envelope Press
- Up to 78 full-color envelopes per minute (4,000 per hour)
- Print on variety of substrates (NCR, labels, standard size envelopes with windows
- iQueue 10 Ultimate Color Management software
- Job Cost Estimation tool
- Handles VDP applications w/intelligent bar coding, pantone matching, imposition tools
Benefits of Envelope Printers
Unlike standard business printers and desktop printers that are designed for traditional paper and common substrates, envelope printers are uniquely designed to quickly print mailing materials. The benefits of having one of these in your office includes:
- Save time and money by printing your mail in-house
- Always send out professional looking documents and mailings
- Clear, crisp printing is easy to read and prevents mail getting lost
- Include your logo or other colors and designs for easy identification from clients and customers
- Print on all sizes and types of envelopes, including window-style and large options
- Save time with a high-speed envelope printer that can print up to 4,000 standard business envelopes in an hour
Choosing the Right Envelope Printer for Your Business
Whether you have a small business or a large corporation, having an envelope printer can elevate your organization and improve operations. The team at CEI can walk you through our selection of production printers for sale or lease to help you find the right printer for your business.
More important than the quantity of printers we have is the quality – we only carry high-end production printers from well-respected brands like Konica-Minolta, Savin, and Xante, including the Xante En-Press Digital Multi-Media Envelope Press. When you work with us, you can rest assured that you’re investing in long-lasting equipment that produces clear, vibrant mailings.
Buy or Lease Your Envelope Printer
For over 60 years, we have served Raleigh businesses and organizations, providing the printing and copying services needed to succeed. With a wide variety of high quality options coupled with an award-winning local service department, we can help you discover the right printing solution!
CEI offers envelope printers to the Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Chapel-Hill, Garner, Holly Springs, Wake Forest, Clayton, and Smithfield areas.
Contact CEI online today or call us at 919-781-8885 to get a quote!