CEI – The Digital Office has been providing business and technology solutions to the Raleigh-Durham area for over 60 years. We pride ourselves on being the elite provider of office equipment and IT products. CEI offers many business technology solutions to our customers that include copiers, printers, software, and managed IT. At CEI we believe in a work-hard, play-hard atmosphere, where you are energized daily by thinking critically yet creatively.
The Warehouse & Supply Coordinator position is an essential position to CEI’s daily workflow. This position involves both internal support of CEI’s warehouse functions and supply logistics, as well as outside interaction with our customer base. The ideal candidate for this position will possess the ability to learn quickly, work well on a team as well as independently, and be highly organized.
Reports To: Warehouse Supervisor
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support the Warehouse Manager with purchasing supplies and ensuring compliance in purchasing by following necessary policies/procedures
- Order, maintain, stock and ship supplies; ensure delivery metrics are met and/or exceeded
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor with vendor coordination
- Complete FedEx and UPS deliveries daily
Secondary Functions and Responsibilities:
- Review paperwork on copier machines to be delivered; verify model number, serial number, and all serialized accessories
- Load and secure equipment onto truck daily using blankets, cardboard corners, and proper strapping
- Oversee scheduled deliveries onsite as needed (driving the company box truck to customer sites is necessary)
- Verify paperwork at customer’s site; ensure asset matches paperwork, assist with removal of old equipment
- Assist with unboxing and assembling of equipment as needed
- Handle staging of equipment for returns to third party leasing companies
- Daily warehouse housekeeping duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor
Working Conditions: This position reports to the Raleigh-Durham office. It requires the ability to push, lift, bend, squat and turn as well as lift up to 70 pounds unassisted and/or up to 150 pounds with the assistance of moving equipment. Traveling as needed M-F from 8am until 5pm in a company provided vehicle and/or box truck. A valid license is required.
- Customer service orientated with knowledge of basic customer service principles (aiding customers, evaluating needs, and assessing customer satisfaction)
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Ability to maintain composure and positive attitude under stress
- Competent time management skills and the ability to maintain a schedule
- Cautious, decisive, and deliberate in decision making
- Ability to self-manage; being an initiative-taker is necessary for this position!
- Knowledge of current traffic laws and a clean driving record with minimal moving violations
- Capable of maintaining professional attire and abide by company dress code
- Intermediate computer knowledge such as Microsoft Office 365 products, carrier shipping management systems, and ability to learn industry specific software and web-based portals (experience with E-automate a plus)