CEI – The Digital Office has been providing business and technology solutions to the Raleigh-Durham area for over 60 years. We pride ourselves on being the elite provider of office equipment and IT products. CEI offers many business technology solutions to our customers. Our outside sales team is looking for an entry-level Sales Coordinator to assist with the administrative tasks associated with the sales department. At CEI we believe in a work-hard, play-hard atmosphere, which fosters work life balance, laughter, and community service.
Sales Coordinator- Sales:
We are looking for a detail-oriented sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting the Account Managers and the In-House Finance Company. The sales coordinator’s responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order accuracy, coordinating with other departments, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction. To be successful in this position you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess effective communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. This position will report directly to the Marketing & Project Manager.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements.
- Updating and meticulously maintaining CRM (customer database).
- Schedule daily equipment deliveries and customer training.
- Generate necessary documentation for equipment pick-ups, moves, cancellations etc.
- Update equipment ID’s and serial numbers.
- Assist outside sales department in general tasks as needed.
- Provide buy out quotes from leasing company.
- Inputting and ensuring new packets are accurate.
- Maintaining all Return Authorizations/Letters of Intent for Leasing Company.
- Assist with company and networking events as needed.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, navigating multiple calendars, as well as general computer knowledge.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
CEI: The Digital Office Offers:
- 401(K) & Company Matching
- Employer paid Health Insurance
- Voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision
- Optional Flex Spending Account /Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid community service days