Strategic Systems, a Division of CEI – The Digital Office is looking for a Managed Services Engineer I to join our team. The Managed Services Engineer I provides direct help desk support services to our managed service clients. This position will interact daily with many different personnel – from C-level to non-technical business users – therefore a desire to maintain professional customer service and ticketing accuracy is necessary. The Managed Services Engineer I is responsible for providing technical and troubleshooting assistance related to computer hardware and software issues. Besdies helping the client mesh their business needs with Strategic Systems’ products and solutions you will provide pro-active support for Managed Service customers. The Managed Services Engineer I will work toward achieving extensive knowledge of the Strategic product offerings while remaining flexible to the customer’s needs. This position also requires on-site visits to the customer on an as needed basis.
- 2 year technology related degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Strong client –facing and communication skills
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office
- Displays patience and a passion for customer service.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and personal integrity.
- Works well in a team environment and interacts well with all levels of the organization.
- Takes initiative for self-development and exhibits patience in learning new processes.
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Capacity to think analytically towards problems and solutions
- Ability to travel to clients and events.
- Microsoft Certifications are preferred.
- Provide first level technical assistance and support for incoming tickets related to computer and printing issues.
- Properly escalate unresolved tickets to the next level of support.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure of help desk tickets
- Train computer users.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostics to resolve problems.
- Install and Maintain Managed services clients through RMM tool
- Knowledge of Windows Based OS’s
- Basic network troubleshooting remote and onsite
- Computer and Network Maintenance
- Working knowledge of OS X
- Email setup
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, switches, smartphones, software deployment, perform security updates and patches.