CEI – The Digital Office has been providing business and technology solutions to the Raleigh-Durham area for over 60 years. We pride ourselves on being the elite provider of office equipment and IT products. CEI offers many business technology solutions to our customers that include copiers, printers, software, and managed IT. At CEI we believe in a work-hard, play-hard atmosphere, which fosters work life balance, laughter, and community service.
Administrative Coordinator – Administrative:
The Administrative Coordinator is an entry-level position and will report directly to the Office Manager. The person in this position is primarily responsible for providing direct support to our Accounts Receivables and Payables Department, as well as being responsible for the front desk area. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, with a keen eye for detail, who has a strong innate ability to multi-task and communicate confidently. You will interact with both customers and team members daily.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Post daily checks and credit card payments.
- Assist Accounts Receivables and Payables team with administrative duties as assigned.
- Perform general office clerical duties.
- Perform daily invoicing and mailing actions.
- Maintain customer files.
- Make continual efforts to cross train on duties within the Administration Department to allow for full coverage of duties.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally, and courteously receive and route incoming calls.
- Provide first level of contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
- Greet and screen visitors.
- Coordinate toner pick-ups and sales demonstrations.
- Excellent ability to multi-task & use time-management skills without supervision, as well as think critically.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to problem solves and create solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- The ability to operate basic office equipment such as a computer, fax machine, copier, and telephone.
CEI: The Digital Office Offers:
- 401(k) & Company Matching
- Employer Paid Health Insurance with Qualifying HD Health Plan
- Voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision
- Optional Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, personal time, and holidays
- Paid community service days