CEI – The Digital Office has been providing technology solutions to the Triangle region for over 60 years. We are looking for an eager, enthusiastic, and highly motivated full-time Administrative Coordinator to join our work-hard, play-hard team. From volunteer days to Halloween parties, we love focusing on the community and being together as a team. At CEI- The Digital office, W-O-R-K is not a four-letter word, we love what we do, and it shows. If you enjoy an environment that fosters creativity, laughter, and community, we want to hear from you!
Administrative Coordinator – Administrative:
The Administrative Coordinator is an entry-level position and will report directly to the Human Resources Manager and VP of Operations. The person in this position is primarily responsible for providing direct support to our Accounts Receivables and Payables Department, Service and Dispatch Department, as well as being responsible for the front desk/reception area. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, with keen eye for detail, who has a strong innate ability to multi-task and communicate confidently. You will interact with both customers and team members daily.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly, accurately, professionally, and courteously receive and route all incoming calls.
- Provide first level of contact and convey resolutions to customer issues.
- Greet and screen visitors.
- Coordinate toner pick-ups and sales demonstrations.
- Serve as back-up dispatcher to service department as needed.
- Assist with daily check and payment processing.
- Assist Accounts Receivables and Payables team with administrative duties as assigned.
- Assist Sales department with general administrative duties as assigned.
- Perform general office clerical duties such as copying, faxing, and filing.
- Perform daily invoicing and mailing actions.
- Maintain customer files.
- Make continual efforts to cross train on duties within the Administration Department to allow for full coverage of duties.
- Receive and provide cross training as reasonably requested by management.
- Continually strive to improve processes
- 2 or 4 year degree from accredited college and/or university; or relevant experience.
- Excellent ability to multi-task use time-management skills without supervision, as well as think critically.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to problem solve and create solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
- The ability to operate basic office equipment such as a computer, fax machine, copier and telephone is required.
- Some travel is necessary to and from the Post Office in a company provided vehicle and a valid driver’s license is required.
CEI: The Digital Office Offers:
- 401(k) & Company Matching
- Employer Paid Health Insurance with Qualifying HD Health Plan
- Voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision
- Optional FSA, HSA
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, personal time, and holidays
- Paid community service days