With Microsoft Hosted Exchange on Microsoft 365, business communications like emails and company calendars are stored on Microsoft’s trusted servers. This cloud-based solution is widely used and trusted by businesses around the world and has a strong reputation for being a reliable service.
What is Microsoft Hosted Exchange?
Microsoft Hosted Exchange is a cloud-based solution for unified business communications. Employees can access emails and documents via mobile, or any device that is connected to the internet. Hosted Exchange on Office 365 brings all of your business communications together seamlessly allowing you to work better with colleagues, vendors, and clients.
Why Choose Microsoft Hosted Exchange?
There are countless options when it comes to cloud solutions for your business. Here are a few reasons businesses choose Microsoft Hosted Exchange on Office 365:
- Customizable – Microsoft Hosted Exchange is extremely versatile, and fits the needs of businesses across industries, regardless of size. Pricing is customized, based on needs and there are add-ons to choose from, such as email archiving and email encryption.
- Reliability – Microsoft Hosted Exchange boasts a 99.999% uptime, which equates to more productivity from your employees.
- Security – As a business owner, you can rest easy knowing that your data is stored in Microsoft’s industry leading secure data centers.
- Superior Customer Service – With Hosted Exchange on Office 365, you will have access to 24/7 support, as well as email experts and sales resources.
- Seamless Integration – Microsoft Hosted Exchange on Office 365 integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products such as Sharepoint, Outlook, OneDrive, and other document management services.
Your Trusted Microsoft Hosted Exchange Partner
The team at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI is a Microsoft Silver Partner for small and midmarket cloud solutions. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI offers a completely customized Hosted Exchange solution for your business. Allow a trusted partner like Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI to determine your needs and match you with the perfect options.
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI proudly provides Microsoft Hosted Exchange Services to businesses in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel-Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Sanford, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, Smithfield, and the surrounding areas.
If you are considering switching to Microsoft Hosted Exchange and would like to learn more about our cloud solutions or managed IT services in Raleigh, call our IT department directly at (919) 783-1410 or fill out the form below!