Using Microsoft Azure cloud services for your business increases flexibility and productivity. When all your data, builds, tests, deployments, services, and applications are in the cloud, employees can work from anywhere, and have all the tools they need when they need them!
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive cloud platform that can be completely customized to suit your business’s needs. It can even be integrated into your current IT infrastructure, so there is minimum disruption. The best part is that you only pay for what you use. Azure Cloud Services are an ideal solution for small to medium-sized companies. In fact, it currently holds 31% of the total cloud market.
The Advantages of Azure Cloud Services
Businesses are switching to Azure Cloud Services for many reasons. Here are just a few:
- Reduced infrastructure costs – With Microsoft Azure, you only pay for what you use, and flexible pricing plans are available.
- Increased flexibility – Employees can work from anywhere, and the c-suite can check data and project statuses in real time.
- Security – Security continues to be a concern for those hesitant to do business in the cloud. Fortunately, Microsoft Azure offers extensive security features, including encryption and machine learning tools to identify and mitigate threats.
- Customizable – Microsoft Azure is extremely versatile. It can fit the needs of businesses across industries, regardless of size.
- Scalable – As your business grows, you can simply add more Azure Cloud Services, instead of switching to a completely new platform.
Your Trusted Microsoft Azure Partner
If you are one of the thousands of businesses switching over to Azure Cloud Services, you need a trusted partner. The team at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI is a Microsoft Silver Partner for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions. We evaluate your needs to see how you can benefit from Azure Cloud Services.
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI proudly offers Microsoft Azure Services to the Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel-Hill, Durham, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Sanford, Garner, Wake Forest, Clayton, and Smithfield areas.