We Manage Your Real Estate IT So You Can Focus On Clients
As a real estate agent, your time needs to be dedicated to getting leads and working for your existing clients. To do this, you need to make sure your technology, data, and communication methods are always accessible and functional, and when there’s a problem, it can be fixed right away. So you can stay connected and secure, Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI offers comprehensive Managed IT Services for real estate agents and real estate companies that includes 24/7 help desk assistance, cloud hosting, and security monitoring, as well as professional services (projects and IT architecture), hosted communication services (email and voice), remote and collocated infrastructure, and disaster recovery platforms.
- Professional Services
- Cloud Hosting
- Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Applications Management
- 24×7 Help Desk
- Print & Copy Services
How We Serve Real Estate Companies
- Manage and monitor hardware, such as desktop computers, as well as servers and networks;
- Install and manage servers and workstations;
- Provide security solutions, including installing and managing firewalls, and maintaining virus and malware protection;
- Migrate and manage your email through Hosted Exchange Servers and provide secure access to your work email anywhere from any device;
- Ensure 24x7x365 Help Desk services;
- Secure data backup and disaster recovery;
- Provide device management for laptops and tablets
Our IT Services for Real Estate Agencies
Professional IT Services
Strategic Systems’ Managed IT Services is a comprehensive list of real estate IT consulting capabilities that can specifically focus on the unique needs of real estate agencies, from single-person operations to larger, multi-agent companies. This includes planning, migrating, and integrating your systems, software, and processes as well as taking on audits and IT program management.
We’re with you from the beginning, where one of our experienced information technology specialists will assess your existing technology infrastructure, policies, processes, along with IT-related performance indicators and look at how they support your overall IT strategy. Whether you only have a small remote office and a cell phone to run your business and simply don’t have time or technological skills to efficiently fix problems or your organization involves complicated networks and dozens of users and you need IT support services for real estate in order to scale your organization; we understand how to mitigate risks while aligning with your budget and goals to produce the best outcome for you.
Continuing to support an in-house IT infrastructure may not be the right utilization of your resources. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI provides cloud hosting to real estate agencies that’s powered by Microsoft Azure.
Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
Strategic Systems – A Division of CE has invested in proactive monitoring and management tools that can rapidly and efficiently diagnose the status of all your devices, networks and backup capabilities. We use our wide selection of IT services to notify you and resolve problems before they become critical. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI Managed Real Estate IT Services also acts as a “single source” that can own all of your problems and manage your vendors to a successful resolution of an incident, allowing you to focus your efforts on patient care. Using our advanced IT tool kits, our experienced staff get quicker results than the competition, lowering your maintenance costs and reducing the impact of network or server outages.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
Our specialists can evaluate your networking and storage alternatives and deliver your healthcare organization a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery plan. Avoid the vulnerability of single-location storage and receive backup logs validating data is encrypted, backed up, and problem-free. Data is highly secure, and in the event you do need to recover it after a data breach or a disaster, you’ll be able to access it quickly, whether it’s a few files or your entire website.
In addition to your hardware, you need to manage applications that are critical to daily operations within the industry. We will keep your applications up to date, patched, and secure without interrupting your operational systems.
24×7 Helpdesk Services
The real estate business is no longer a 9-5 job, which means you may need more than 9 to 5 IT support. Our North American based Help Desk is staffed by a team of IT specialists that have attained some of the highest first level resolution (FLR) rates in the industry. If you already have a talented in-house IT team, let them focus on your critical business objectives and not “basic” Help Desk activities, and if you don’t have an in-house team, consider how outsourcing your IT can save time and prevent issues down the road.
From printing home information to generating contracts, you need print and copy solutions you can rely on. Through our parent company, CEI The Digital Office, we can help you select the right equipment, maintenance contracts, and more that provide you with exactly what you need. With over 60 years of experience in the print and copy field, we can be your partner in this as well as you managed IT provider.
CEI The Digital Office offers the following print and copy services:
- A variety of printers, copiers, and multi-functional devices from leading manufacturers, including Lexmark, Konica Minolta, and Savin, for sale or lease.
- Leasing options that will meet your budget while allowing you to keep the latest technology onsite.
- Cost per copy contracts so you only pay for the prints and copies you need.
- Custom maintenance contracts with help desk support so your equipment is always working at maximum levels.
- Document management systems that include mobile printing, file sharing programs, and PDF editing.
Why Our Real Estate IT Services
By outsourcing your IT to Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI, you can feel confident that your data is secure, and your infrastructure is stable. The benefits of working with our team include:
- Secure access to critical information from any device;
- Opportunity to scale your technology as business grows;
- Eliminate or minimize downtime caused by tech problems;
- Minimize the risk of a catastrophic security breach;
- IT support that matches your budget;
- Easier transition to modern systems and process;
We also provide IT consulting services to help you map out a plan on how to grow and scale your technology infrastructure to meet the needs of your business, discuss updating equipment, and so much more.
How Our Services Help Real Estate Agencies
Our excellent real estate services have tremendously helped real estate agencies by:
- Establishing security throughout all IT infrastructure
- Establishing secure access to critical data from any device
- Optimizing IT systems to allow for more effective daily operations
- Providing reliable backup and data storage solutions
- Offering 24×7 assistance with all issues
- Minimizing maintenance and hardware costs
Your network, client data, applications, software, and other parts of your IT infrastructure are of immense importance to your real estate agency. It is crucial that these IT systems get the attention, management, and protection that they need. Our team at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI provides the IT solutions that will keep your real estate agency running as smoothly as possible while ensuring that all of your IT needs are met.
Speak to a Real Estate IT Specialist!
Contact Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI using the contact form below or by calling us at (919) 783-1410 or completing the short form below for an assessment or to speak to an IT specialist today!