Managed IT for Nonprofit Organizations
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI offers a wide variety of IT solutions for nonprofits that allow you to save time, keep your organization’s tech and communications running smoothly, and scale your infrastructure as you grow, all while staying within your budget. Our managed IT services include on-site staff augmentation, trouble ticket processing, 24×7 Helpdesk services, server and application support, professional services (projects and IT architecture), hosted communication services (email and voice), remote and collocated infrastructure, and disaster recovery platforms.
Learn more about our services:
- Professional Services
- Cloud Hosting
- Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Applications Management
- 24×7 Help Desk
- Print and Copy Services
Our IT Services for Nonprofit Organizations
That’s where we come in. We know one-size-fits-all solutions don’t work, which is why we sit down with you to create a tailored service package that meets your needs and can change as the needs of your organization do. You’re not paying for extra services your organization doesn’t need. If your NPO is classified as a 501(c)(3), your services will be tax exempt.
Professional IT Services and Implementation
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI offers comprehensive consulting and implementation of solutions to help you set up an efficient, scalable IT infrastructure. This includes strategic planning, cloud migrations, system integration, IT audit services projects, and IT program management. Because we are experienced in working with nonprofits, we can set up systems designed to lower your costs, improve your staff’s ability to work remotely, and increase security while
Having an in-house IT infrastructure can be costly and isn’t always efficient for all nonprofit organizations. This is especially true with staff working remotely or in satellite offices. Implementing cloud hosting, powered by Microsoft Azure, may be the right solution for your nonprofit. With Microsoft Azure, you can reduce costs and elevate your service to your donors and recipients of your outreach by keeping your resources focused where they need to be.
Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
That’s where we step in with proactive monitoring and management tools that can rapidly and efficiently diagnose the status of all your devices, networks and backup capabilities. We use our wide selection of IT management tools to notify you and resolve problems before they become critical. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI Nonprofit IT Services also acts as a “single source” that can own all of your problems and manage your vendors to a successful resolution of an incident, allowing you to stay focused on your organization. Our experienced team has advanced tools at their disposal that ensures they get quicker results than the competition, lowering your maintenance costs and minimizing the impact of network or server outages.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
You’ll avoid the vulnerability of single-location storage and receive backup logs showing your data is encrypted, backed up, and problem-free. We offer a variety of options and outline a list of deployment, cloud storage and operational services working with the vendors you choose.
We understand you’ve got multiple applications running to maintain your operations. In addition to connecting you with low-cost or free versions of Microsoft 365 Business, depending on your needs, we also offer application management in which we will build a custom environment that won’t disrupt any of your operational systems while we develop and test a solution custom-made for your unique nonprofit IT service requirements.
*Note: All pricing for third party services are subject to changes by the vendor.
24×7 Helpdesk Services
Our North American based Helpdesk is staffed by a team of IT specialists that have attained some of the highest first level resolution (FLR) rates in the industry. Whether you have an IT team that you want to keep focused on critical objectives rather than help desk activities, or you simply don’t have anyone in the role yet, we connect you with the assistance you need that’s there when you need it. Incidents are documented and added to our knowledge base in order to be tracked and used to proactively manage recurring problems.
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI IT Nonprofit Services
By outsourcing your nonprofit’s IT to Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI Managed IT Services, you can feel confident that your tech and communications infrastructure is more efficient and stable, your data is more secure, and you’ll have help when you need it.
We can create a custom IT service package for your organization that includes the following solutions:
- Helpdesk operations based in North America and manned 24x7x365;
- Our Help Desk first-call resolution rate is above industry average
- An advanced incident management system that helps reduce or eliminate recurring problems;
- Use of the industry leading monitoring and management tools providing proactive infrastructure and applications monitoring;
- Data Center hosting, storage, backup and disaster recovery;
- A consumption-based pricing model with usage-based pricing or fixed rate pricing;
- Full IT infrastructure services at fixed monthly rates eliminates the need for hardware investments, reducing your costs;
- Custom designed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s);
With our tailored solutions, we help your nonprofit experience the following benefits:
- Providing secure access to critical information from any device;
- Improving performance and security;
- Minimizing the risk of a data breach or a loss of donor information;
- Delivering performance increases through an efficient well managed IT architecture
- Getting rapid scalability for backups and data storage
- Providing North American based 24×7 support to address issues whenever needed
- Accessing skilled IT staff when needed
- Reducing capital expenditures and moving to a fixed IT services budget
Print & Copy Services
Having a printer and copier in your office you can rely on to run smoothly ensures you can share materials, keep hard copies of financial documents, and even print your own in-house marketing. We offer printing and copying solutions through our parent company, CEI The Digital Office that align with your budget and include equipment and maintenance contracts that meet your needs. With over 60 years of experience in the print and copy field, we can be your partner in this as well as you managed IT provider.
CEI The Digital Office offers the following print and copy services:
- A variety of printers, copiers, and multi-functional devices from leading manufacturers, including Lexmark, Konica Minolta, and Savin, for sale or lease.
- Leasing options that will meet your budget while allowing you to keep the latest technology onsite.
- Cost per copy contracts so you only pay for the prints and copies you need.
- Custom maintenance contracts with help desk support so your equipment is always working at maximum levels.
- Document management systems that include mobile printing, file sharing programs, and PDF editing.
Is IT as a Service a Good Fit for your NPO?
Our Managed IT Service offerings for nonprofit is right for you, if:
- Your infrastructure cannot keep up with your growing organization;
- You rely on legacy systems that are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support
- The number of sites, devices, systems, and users is increasing;
- You’re concerned about your risk management and data security, but aren’t sure what to do about it.
- The finance and accounting department wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model;
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor;
- You can’t afford to hire IT staff or grow your existing team;
- Maintenance is burdensome and licensing, and support contracts are becoming problems
Your data, communication, and technology are all critical to your organization, and we can help you secure and strengthen them. Call our IT department directly at (919) 783-1410 or complete the form below to schedule a consultation or to learn more.