We Manage Your Healthcare IT so You Can Manage Your Patients
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI provides a full lifecycle of HIPAA-compliant IT services for healthcare including on-site staff augmentation, trouble ticket processing, 24×7 Helpdesk services, server and application support, professional services (projects and IT architecture), hosted communication services (email and voice), remote and collocated infrastructure, and disaster recovery platforms.
- Professional Services
- Cloud Hosting
- Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Applications Management
- 24×7 Help Desk
- Print and Copy Services
How We Support Healthcare Providers
- Manage and monitor desktop computers, servers, and networks
- Install and manage servers, workstations, clinical and non-clinical support
- Install and manage firewalls, provide HIPAA and Meaningful Use compliant security with audit trails
- Provide and update virus, spam, and spyware protection
- Migrate and manage Hosted Exchange Servers, your email, and provide secure access to email anywhere from any device, HIPAA-compliant email archiving
- Manage everything while hosting in our data centers, or in combination with hosting in your own, or third-party data centers
- Provide 24x7x365 Help Desk services
- Provide secure data backup and disaster recovery
- Provide mobile device management
Our Healthcare IT Services
Professional Medical IT Services
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI Managed IT Services is known for its comprehensive list of IT consulting capabilities specifically focused on healthcare providers. Our healthcare IT solutions include strategic planning, migrations, system integration, IT audit services projects, and IT program management. At the start of the project, our IT specialists will assess your IT infrastructure, policies, processes, and key IT performance indicators and how they support your overall IT strategy. As a leading healthcare IT service provider, we understand how to mitigate risks inherent in healthcare while aligning with your budget and goals to produce the best outcome for you.
Many healthcare experts agree that continuing to support an in-house IT infrastructure is poor utilization of business resources for healthcare providers. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI Managed IT Services’ healthcare clients have seen a significant reduction in IT-related operational and capital expenses due to our expertise in healthcare IT development and deployment. Our capabilities allow you to reacquire your focus on patient care and elevate service levels for your healthcare staff by outsourcing your Information Technology activities. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI provides cloud hosting powered by Microsoft Azure.
Remote IT Infrastructure Monitoring and Management
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI has invested in proactive monitoring and management tools that can rapidly and efficiently diagnose the status of all your devices, networks, and backup capabilities. We use our wide selection of IT management tools to notify you and resolve problems before they become critical. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI, managed healthcare IT services also acts as a “single source” that can own all of your problems and manage your vendors to a successful resolution of an incident, allowing you to focus your efforts on patient care. Using our advanced IT tool kits, our experienced staff get quicker results than the competition, lowering your maintenance costs and reducing the impact of network or server outages.
Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery
Our specialists can evaluate your networking and storage alternatives and deliver your healthcare organization a comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery plan. Avoid the vulnerability of single-location storage and receive backup logs validating data is encrypted, backed up, and problem-free. We will not only consider HIPPA-compliant backup solutions (relatively easy) but timely recovery solutions (much more difficult). From simple file recovery to site-level recovery, we outline a list of deployment, cloud storage, and operational services working with the vendors you choose. Alternatively, you can choose to utilize Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI’s own facilities, to guarantee short downtime and quick recovery from any data loss.
At Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI Managed IT Services, we understand how to manage many applications that are critical to daily operations within the healthcare industry. Our secure infrastructure and healthcare software solutions can support a customized environment that won’t disrupt any of your operational systems while we develop and test a solution custom-made for your unique business needs.
Our North American-based Helpdesk is staffed by a team of IT specialists that have attained some of the highest first-level resolution (FLR) rates in the industry. Have our talented in-house healthcare IT support services team focus on your critical business objectives and not “basic” helpdesk activities. Incidents are documented and added to our knowledge base in order to be tracked and used to proactively manage recurring problems.
Print & Copy Services
The healthcare industry requires large quantities of documentation and paperwork. Having a printer and copier that can keep up with demand and minimize waiting time is essential to efficiency and keeping patients moving through smoothly. Through our parent company, CEI The Digital Office, we can help you select the right equipment, maintenance contracts, and more that provide you with exactly what you need. With over 60 years of experience in the print and copy field, we can be your partner in this as well as your managed IT provider.
CEI The Digital Office offers the following print and copy services:
- A variety of printers, copiers, and multi-functional devices from leading manufacturers, including Lexmark, Konica Minolta, and Savin, are for sale or lease.
- Leasing options that will meet your budget while allowing you to keep the latest technology onsite.
- Cost per copy contracts so you only pay for the prints and copies you need.
- Custom maintenance contracts with help desk support so your equipment is always working at maximum levels.
- Document management systems that include mobile printing, file-sharing programs, and PDF editing.
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI IT Healthcare Managed Services
By outsourcing your Healthcare IT services to Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI Managed IT Services, you free up your IT staff to focus on patient and client needs and not on the day-to-day management of your infrastructure-based IT services. Our Healthcare IT Service offerings provide HIPAA-compliant storage of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) for many healthcare clients, and this experience has taught us that healthcare information systems support takes a 24×7 effort. We offer numerous helpdesk and Healthcare IT solutions, including:
- Helpdesk operations based in North America and manned 24x7x365
- Our Help Desk’s first-call resolution rate is above the industry average
- An advanced incident management system that helps reduce or eliminate recurring problems
- Use of industry-leading monitoring and management tools providing proactive infrastructure and applications monitoring
- Data Center hosting, storage, backup, and disaster recovery
- A consumption-based pricing model with usage-based pricing or fixed-rate pricing
- Full IT infrastructure services at fixed monthly rates eliminate the need for hardware investments, which saves you money
- Custom-designed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Take advantage of being able to scale infrastructure and achieve IT solutions your budget has prevented you from implementing. Our “IT as a Service” offerings benefit you healthcare business by:
- Providing secure access to critical information from any device
- Improving the performance and security of EHR platforms
- Decreasing exposure to HIPAA violations
- Delivering performance increases through an efficient well managed healthcare IT architecture
- Getting rapid scalability for backups and data storage
- Providing North American-based 24×7 support to address issues whenever needed
- Accessing skilled IT staff when needed
- Reducing capital expenditures and moving to a fixed IT services budget
Is IT as a Service a good fit for your Healthcare Organization?
If one or more of these bullet points apply to your organization, our Managed IT Service offerings for healthcare will be a good fit for you:
- The growth of your data and EHRs is increasing, and your infrastructure cannot keep up
- Legacy systems exist and are quickly becoming obsolete and harder to support
- The number of sites, devices, systems, and users is increasing
- As everything is growing, your ability to manage risk, security, and HIPAA compliance is decreasing
- Finance wants to move from a capital to an operating expense model
- Existing IT infrastructure is fragmented and becoming more complex to manage and monitor
- It is harder to find skilled IT staff
- Maintenance is burdensome and licensing, and support contracts are becoming problems
If you accept that data is critical to your business and that the management of that data is equally important, then you want to establish a relationship with a provider like Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI that will be a partner with you, not just a provider of healthcare IT solutions. Call our IT department directly at (919) 783-1410 or complete the form below to schedule a consultation or to learn more.