Secure your data with Our IT Services.
In any business that offers financial services, daily operations heavily rely on client information and data. From budgets to reports, financial companies must store and manage significant amounts of data. However, doing so can be tedious and costly without proper IT solutions. That is why our team at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI offers exceptional financial IT services to optimize your IT systems and simplify day-to-day operations. Our IT technicians ensure that the entirety of your financial company’s IT infrastructure, from your network and software to storage systems and applications, are properly maintained and protected.
- IT Consulting
- IT Systems Management and Monitoring
- Cloud System Solutions
- Financial Applications and Software Management
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
- 24×7 Help Desk
- Print and Copy Services
What We Do for Banks and Financial Companies?
With our managed IT services at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI, not only will the entirety of your IT systems be optimized to enhance your financial business operations, it will also thoroughly secured and maintained. We will provide comprehensive support, eliminating the stress of doing it yourself. Our technicians:
- Maintain and secure all IT systems
- Offer around-the-clock management and monitoring of all IT infrastructure
- Regularly maintain, update, and secure software and applications
- Install and update servers, workstations, and VoIP
- Install and maintain firewalls; provide HIPAA and Meaningful Use compliant security
- Install and update malware security system
- Provide secure emailing systems and Hosted Exchange Servers
- Provide 24x7x365 help desk availability with an exceptional first-call resolution rate
- Develop effective backup and disaster recovery solutions and offer Data Center hosting
- Secure mobile devices
- Eliminate costly hardware expenses and decrease maintenance costs
- Offer individualized payment options (usage-based or fixed rate pricing)
- And more!
Financial IT Consulting Services
Our managed IT solutions for financial companies in Raleigh and Durham include consulting services to ensure that your business has the most optimal IT arrangement. Our technicians will examine the IT systems your financial company utilizes and work understand your business’ needs and objectives in order to develop a comprehensive plan to optimize your technology. We will also assist you in achieving these goals to make daily operations simpler and more convenient.
IT Systems Management and Monitoring
Our management and monitoring services ultimately ensure that the entirety of your IT infrastructure is taken care of at all times. Our technicians will continuously monitor all of your financial company’s IT technology, from your network to your applications, on all devices using our state-of-the-art on-site management tools. We will receive real time alerts that report the status of these systems and quickly rectify any issues that may arise. Our Raleigh IT technicians will also regularly manage your network, software, applications, and more to ensure the well-being of your IT infrastructure.
Cloud Systems Solutions
In the financial industry especially, information and data, from spreadsheets to budgets, are a crucial component of daily operations. That is why cloud systems solutions are an asset to the industry. Cloud hosting and storage brings ease and convenience to any financial company, as they allow for quick access to data on any device within your company, seamless collaboration, convenient management, easy maintenance, and more. Our team at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI will assist you in implementing the most ideal cloud services for your business.
Financial Applications and Software Management
Thanks to the digital age, most financial companies rely on different applications and software to complete daily operations. We understand this at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI, which is why our services include financial applications and software management. Our team will not only improve your applications and software to be more ideal for your business, but also regularly manage, maintain, and secure your systems. We ultimately ensure that your financial business’ IT technology works to optimize your business’ processes and that all systems are properly taken care of.
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
Losing your company’s data, whether it be due to a network breach or other IT disaster can be costly. Our managed IT services can prevent this nightmare from costing you time and money. With our backup and disaster recovery services, we ensure that in the event of a disaster, you will not lose all of your data. Our team will develop an individualized backup and disaster recovery plan, store your content in multiple locations, encrypt your data, and take all other steps necessary to allow for a quick recovery. We will significantly reduce downtime and immediately aid you during a crisis, saving you time, money, and stress.
Our managed IT services for financial companies in Raleigh and Durham don’t just provide regular service throughout the day. We offer assistance 24×7 to ensure that any problems our clients encounter at any time are quickly resolved. Our help desk is always staffed with knowledgeable experts who not only provide superior support, but take proactive steps to prevent any issues from reoccurring.
Print & Copy Services
Physical documents are essential in the financial industry, and making sure you have a printer that is secure is just as important as having one that is efficient and saves you time. Through our parent company, CEI The Digital Office, we can help you select the right equipment, maintenance contracts, and more that provide you with exactly what you need. With over 60 years of experience in the print and copy field, we can be your partner in this as well as you managed IT provider.
CEI The Digital Office offers the following print and copy services:
- A variety of printers, copiers, and multi-functional devices from leading manufacturers, including Lexmark, Konica Minolta, and Savin, for sale or lease.
- Leasing options that will meet your budget while allowing you to keep the latest technology onsite.
- Cost per copy contracts so you only pay for the prints and copies you need.
- Custom maintenance contracts with help desk support so your equipment is always working at maximum levels.
- Document management systems that include mobile printing, file sharing programs, and PDF editing.
Learn how our IT service providers can optimize and secure your financial IT systems today. Call our IT department directly at (919) 783-1410 or complete the form below to schedule a consultation or to learn more.