Make Your Academic Institution More Efficient with Managed IT Solutions.
When it comes to the education sector, managing student’s academic information, employee information, and all the other various forms of data involved can be difficult. However, it is crucial to not only keep this information thoroughly secured, but to also ensure that it is easily accessible and manageable. That is why we offer our managed IT services for educational facilities in Raleigh and Durham. Our exceptional IT solutions provide comprehensive management and protection of your data, network, software, and more, resulting in both increased efficiency and convenience.
- IT Consulting
- Management and Monitoring of IT Infrastructure
- Cloud Hosting and Storage Solutions
- Applications and Systems Management
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
- 24×7 Support
- Print and Copy Solutions
Our Educational Managed IT Solutions
Educational IT Solutions Consulting
Our experienced IT consultants will examine the entirety of your Raleigh educational facility and the IT systems in place, before suggesting what could be improved to simplify and advance your educational IT systems. We will construct a comprehensive strategy to improve your system, and assist you in carrying out the steps necessary to achieve your goals. With our IT consulting services for educational facilities in Raleigh and Durham, you will receive thorough assistance in improving your IT infrastructure, which will make day-to-day operations simpler and more efficient.
Management and Monitoring of IT Infrastructure
Our educational IT management and monitoring services ultimately take care of your IT infrastructure for you. This involves the continued management and monitoring of your IT technology across all devices, from your systems and network to your applications. Our on-site management tools will regularly monitor and report the status of the entirety of your IT infrastructure, allowing for a speedy resolution if an issue arises. We will also ensure that your IT systems remain thoroughly managed and secured.
Cloud Hosting and Storage Solutions
With the substantial amounts of information any educational institution must manage, cloud storage and hosting solutions are ideal. Cloud solutions grant individuals the ability to easily access and edit information on any computer within the educational facility, as well as seamlessly collaborate with others in real time. It also streamlines the maintenance process of your IT applications with quick, easy updates. Our cloud solutions for educational facilities in Raleigh and Durham ultimately provide enhanced mobility, efficiency, and simplicity, for a fraction of the cost of other solutions.
Applications and Systems Management
From basic administrative applications to educational software, your facility depends on several applications and systems on a daily basis. Our team is here to not only improve these applications so they better fulfill your company’s needs, but to also ensure that all your applications, systems, and software are continuously managed and secured. We do everything in our power to meet and exceed your educational IT needs.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
The loss of your valuable data or a network breach could prompt serious negative consequences, jeopardizing your educational facility completely. That is why our Raleigh IT technicians offer backup and disaster recovery solutions to ensure that even if your data is somehow compromised, you do not permanently lose the entirety of your information. Our team will create a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery plan, where we will develop several backup storage locations for your data, data encryption tactics, recovery solutions, and other means to prevent the loss of your data in the event of a disaster. In addition, if an emergency were to occur, our IT experts provide immediate assistance to ensure your Raleigh or Durham educational facility gets back on track as quickly as possible.
Our managed IT solutions for educational facilities also include 24×7 support to ensure that our clients are thoroughly taken care of at all times. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI has a fully operational help desk that is always equipped with IT professionals, who are able to resolve any issue you may experience, day or night. Not only do we assist you with your concerns, but also proactively prevent these instances from reoccurring.
What We Do for The Education Industry
- Provide continuous management and monitoring of networks, servers, computers, and more
- Provide regular maintenance and updates to software and applications
- Provide installation and maintenance of servers and workstations.
- Install and maintain firewalls and provide HIPAA and Meaningful Use compliant security
- Provide installation and maintenance to malware protection systems
- Manage and secure Hosted Exchange Servers and emailing systems
- Manage and secure all IT infrastructure and data
- Provide 24x7x365 support
- Prevent data loss with effective data backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Manage and secure mobile devices
Our IT Solutions for The Educational Industry
Ultimately, our managed IT services for academic institutes in Raleigh and Durham can ensure that your IT infrastructure is thoroughly secured and optimized to make your educational services more efficient. While the list of the benefits our services provide is lengthy, a couple of these benefits include:
Print & Copy Services
From printed resources to photocopies, your printer and copier may be one of the hardest working devices at your school, and you need one that you can keep up with your demand. Through our parent company, CEI The Digital Office, we can help you choose the right equipment, maintenance contracts, and more that provide you with the printing and copying functionality you need. With over 60 years of experience in the print and copy field, we can be your partner in this as well as you managed IT provider.
CEI The Digital Office offers the following print and copy services:
- A variety of printers, copiers, and multi-functional devices from leading manufacturers, including Lexmark, Konica Minolta, and Savin, for sale or lease.
- Leasing options that will meet your budget while allowing you to keep the latest technology onsite.
- Cost per copy contracts so you only pay for the prints and copies you need.
- Custom maintenance contracts with help desk support so your equipment is always working at maximum levels.
- Document management systems that include mobile printing, file sharing programs, and PDF editing.
What We Can Do for You
Our IT services can provide exceptional educational IT solutions that are tailored to accommodate YOUR budget. We can help your educational facility by doing the following, and much more:
- Securing all access and use of IT infrastructure
- Developing effective backup and data storage solutions
- Providing around-the-clock support
- Advancing IT systems to increase efficiency and simplicity
- Cutting maintenance and hardware costs
Ready to improve your educational IT solutions for an unbeatable price? Call our IT department directly at (919) 783-1410 or complete the form below to schedule a consultation or to learn more.