Dental IT Solutions & Consulting
Our IT consultants, who specialize in dental IT solutions, will assess your needs and wants, along with the entirety of your IT infrastructure. We will develop the most efficient IT strategy possible for your dental practice and make recommendations on how to achieve this efficiently. Our dental IT support consultants at Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI will help you take the steps you need achieve your goals and take care of your dental practices IT infrastructure for you.
- IT Management and Support
- Applications Management and Support
- Cloud Solutions
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- 24×7 Help Desk
- Print and Copy Solutions
Comprehensive IT Management and Support For Dentists
Our dental IT management and IT support services ensure your IT infrastructure is always thoroughly managed, and problems are quickly resolved. This includes the proactive monitoring and management of your IT systems, data, and network on all your devices using our management tools. These tools monitor and report the status of your IT systems and identify any problematic instances when they happen to allow for an immediate resolution.
Applications Management and Support
Throughout the daily functioning of your dental facility, there are many applications that help your dentistry operate smoothly. We understand the importance of your dentistry’s applications, which is why we tailor these solutions to accommodate your dental practice’s needs. Furthermore, our team will work hard to ensure that your applications always run smoothly, and are ideal for your technology footprint.
When it comes to storing endless amounts of client data, as needed in any dentist office, one of the most helpful applications is cloud storage. Our cloud solutions allow for the easy access, collaboration, and editing of your data from any computer in your office, and simple maintenance of your IT systems. With our dental cloud storage solutions, you will receive optimum simplicity and mobility, all while saving money on operational and maintenance expenses.
Backup and Disaster Recovery Support
If an IT disaster hits, such as the loss of valuable data or a network breach, our technicians will be there to help. Our dental IT technicians determine what network and storage alternatives are most ideal for your dentistry and subsequently develop a thorough Backup and Disaster Recovery plan. This involves the creation of multiple backup storage locations, data encryption, recovery solutions, and all other necessary components needed to decrease the chances of downtime in the event of a disaster. Our technicians will ultimately advise you on which backup and recovery solutions and services are most necessary for your dental practice to ensure quick recovery from data loss and minimized downtime.
Our dental IT services ensure you are taken care of 24×7. That is why we offer our Helpdesk that is in operation 24×7. Our knowledgeable IT support professionals are capable of providing assistance with all your objectives and concerns, not just simply your “basic” needs. We will assist in solving any IT challenges you have, and proactively prevent future issues.
What We Do for Dentist Offices
- Continuously manage and monitor networks, servers, and computers
- Provide regular management of software and applications.
- Install and maintain servers, workstations, and VoIP systems.
- Install and update firewalls, as well as provide HIPAA and Meaningful Use compliant security.
- Install and manage virus, spam, spyware, and other malware protection.
- Secure and manage Hosted Exchange Servers and provide the ability to access and safely send emails anywhere from any device
- Maintain IT infrastructure and data
- Offer 24x7x365 Helpdesk availability and services
- Provide proactive, effective data backup and disaster recovery services
- Offer mobile device management
Our Dental IT Services
Our managed dental IT services can handle all the numerous components involved in ensuring your IT infrastructure enhances your business while protecting your network and data. Our dental IT services provide HIPAA-compliant storage of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) and a superior 24×7 dental IT help desk. Below are just a few of the benefits of our help desk and dental IT solutions:
- Help Desk with 24x7x365 availability
- Above industry average first-call resolution rate
- A management system that eliminates recurring problems
- State-of-the-art monitoring and management tools for all IT infrastructure and applications
- Backup and disaster recovery, storage, and Data Center hosting
- Prices that are catered towards your needs with usage-based pricing or fixed rate pricing
- Custom drafted Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
Receive Superior Services based on YOUR Budget
Our superior dental IT solutions are catered directly towards your budget. Our affordable services benefit numerous dentist offices by:
- Decreasing chances of HIPAA violations
- Optimizing IT systems to accommodate and enhance operations
- Establishing secure access to critical data from any device
- Optimizing the security and performance of EHR platforms
- Creating optimum backup and data storage
- Offering 24 x 7 support and solutions to any issues
- Decreasing maintenance and hardware costs and implementing fixed IT services budget
Your dental office requires a printer and copier you can rely on to print documents for patients, send in insurance forms, and ensure you have hard copies of necessary documents. Through our parent company, CEI The Digital Office, we can help you select the right equipment, maintenance contracts, and more that provide you with the printing and copying functionality you need. With over 60 years of experience in the print and copy field, we can be your partner in this as well as you managed IT provider.
CEI The Digital Office offers the following print and copy services:
- A variety of printers, copiers, and multi-functional devices from leading manufacturers, including Lexmark, Konica Minolta, and Savin, for sale or lease.
- Leasing options that will meet your budget while allowing you to keep the latest technology onsite.
- Cost per copy contracts so you only pay for the prints and copies you need.
- Custom maintenance contracts with help desk support so your equipment is always working at maximum levels.
- Document management systems that include mobile printing, file sharing programs, and PDF editing.
Ready to save both time and money while receiving superior managed dental IT services? Call our IT department directly at (919) 783-1410 or complete the form below to schedule a consultation or to learn more.