Resources & Response
CEI has been locally owned and operated since 1957, we are here during this unprecedented pandemic to support your business’s needs (both during and after the COVID-19 disruption). During this unpredictable time, we understand that it is critical that your employees continue to communicate with each other and customers, alike. CEI – The Digital Office provides your business custom solutions that will allow you to continue operating remotely and securely.
Safety First: Measures Our Employees are Taking:
When visiting your business, please rest assured of the new safety procedures we are taking. Here’s how:
- Follow all CDC health recommendations.
- Internal cleaning initiatives of CEI facilities.
- Continuous communication to all staff with updated safety standards.
- Utilize hand sanitizing spray before, during, and after any contact with a business, equipment, or staff members.
- Disinfecting towel use when servicing all equipment including glass and control panels before leaving your site.
Remote Work From Home (WFH) Technologies:
- Based on the majority of tickets received by our helpdesk, it appears that some companies are not prepared for having their employees work from home. Setting up VPN clients is the most common request. VPN is something that WatchGuard firewalls do very well, and we are a Gold-level provider for this product.
- Our VoIP phone system offering is completely virtual and can be configured without physical phones in a matter of hours. Softphones on mobile devices can also get staff back up and running quickly.
- We can migrate file servers into Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive relatively quickly as well. That provides remote access to files and can be faster than VPN. It also opens the door to all of the collaboration products that Microsoft Office 365 provides.
While this is not an extensive list of our offerings available, here is how we can help your business maintain continuity during these times.
We take pride in providing world-class service to all our customers. During these difficult times, we will continue to do everything in our power to go above and beyond your expectations. Your loyalty in us is something we value in the highest regard.
If you need further support, please don’t hesitate to contact us by calling/emailing us for service at 919.781.8885 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To read more about our IT products and offerings visit www.ssystems.net.
We will continue to inform you of any updates or developments as they occur.