Get Excellent Results with Xante En-Press Envelope Printer
For over 60 years, CEI has worked with businesses and organizations around Raleigh, helping them discover the right printing and copying solutions that meet their needs. For businesses that are relying on third party printing companies for their envelopes, or who want to upgrade their existing equipment in order to improve quality, the Xante En-Press envelope printer is an efficient, cost-effective solution. This state-of-the-art envelope printer ensures fast, reliable printing without sacrificing vibrant colors and makes it possible to print multiple types of media on a wide variety of materials.
Featured Xante En-Press Envelope Printer:
Xante En-Press Digital Multi-Media Envelope Press
- Xante En-Press Digital Multi-Media Envelope Press
- Up to 78 full-color envelopes per minute (4,000 per hour)
- Print on variety of substrates (NCR, labels, standard size envelopes with windows
- iQueue 10 Ultimate Color Management software
- Job Cost Estimation tool
- Handles VDP applications w/intelligent bar coding, pantone matching, imposition tools
Benefits of the Xante En-Press Envelope Printer for Businesses
At CEI, we believe in only working with brands and equipment that we know are made from the highest quality materials and provide multiple benefits to our clients. Xante En-Press envelope printers allow our customers to print all the envelopes they need in-house and on-demand. Additional benefits include:
Brilliant Colors and Graphics
- High Resolution for Unparalleled Sharpness, Clarity, and Quality
- Integrated Pantone® Color Library
- IQueue Spot Color Matching and Color Creator
- High-speed Printing – Up to 78 Envelopes Per Minute
- Less Than One Minute to Warm Up
- Increased Print Speeds with 80 Gb Hdd
- Run Full Color Projects in One Pass
- Print on a Variety of Material Including Coated, NCR, Card Stock, and Virtually All Types of Envelopes
- Print Oversized Sheets and Banners Over 4 Feet Long with a Manual Feed
Innovative Technology With Iqueue Ultimate Workflow
- File Sharing and Multi-user Network Capability
- CMYK Density Adjustment
- Custom QR Code Generator
- Job Cost Estimator
- Full Imposition and Tiling
- JDF Compliant
- VDP Applications with Intelligent Bar Coding
Purchasing Business Envelope Printing Equipment
Our number one goal is to help Raleigh businesses meet their printing challenges, connecting them with the right solutions for their unique business needs. If you’re ready to upgrade or update an existing printer for one that allows you more in-house functionality, Xante En-Press envelope printers are a worthwhile investment in your business or organization. When you purchase your envelope printer from CEI, we deliver it right to your office, install it, and set it up. Before we leave, we make sure it’s working perfectly and will answer any questions you may have.
Leasing Envelope Printers for Your Business
For more than 60 years we’ve served Raleigh businesses, we’ve found that leasing commercial printing and copying equipment is a better option for many of our customers. Leasing gives you the opportunity to stay updated with the latest technology, allowing you to bring the newest innovations into your office as they are released. For businesses concerned with costs, our sensible monthly payments make it easy to add your new equipment right into your budget. Additional benefits include:
- In-house transactions keep the middleman out and keep costs low.
- Find the ideal business printers and copiers for your unique business needs.
- Call one number for repairs, leasing information, and customer service issues, rather than multiple extensions.
- Simple monthly payments and zero complications.
- Flexibility to update your technology as your needs change.
- Delivery, installation, and setup are all included in your lease.
Contact Us About Xante En-Press Envelope Printers
If you need a reliable envelope printer that allows you to print professional quality envelopes, CEI is here to help you. We proudly have Xante En-Press envelope printers for sale or lease, and our team is a trained in maintaining and repairing them for your long-term use.
For over 60 years, businesses in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel-Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, and Smithfield have relied on us for their printing and copying solutions. If you would like to learn more, call us today at (919) 781-8885 or fill out our convenient online form.