Small Businesses Depend on Lexmark
For over 60 years, we’ve worked with businesses around Raleigh, equipping them with customized customized office technology solutions to help them increase productivity and cut costs. We understand that small businesses require state-of-the-art technology and high quality production in order to stay competitive with larger competitors. That doesn’t mean a large, single-function printer is the right answer. In fact, small businesses need a flexible, multi-function printing device to meet all of their copying, printing, and scanning needs in a cost-effective way.
That’s why we sell, lease, and maintain Lexmark black and white and color printers. They design business printers and copiers that are perfect for the needs of small, medium and large businesses, able to produce professional-quality prints and copies quickly. Most importantly, their reputation for excellence is well deserved, and they provide the reliability and dependability that we expect for our customers.
Featured Lexmark Printer:
- Color Laser Printer
- Print speeds of 50 ppm.
- Duplex (2-sided) Printing
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 2000 – 20000 pages
Benefits of Lexmark Printers and Copiers for Business Use
Just as you multi-task and take on different roles around your office, so do Lexmark copiers, able to print, scan, and make copies quickly. In addition to their flexibility, Lexmark offers a wide array of benefits to our Raleigh customers, some equipment may include:
Versatile Printing Capabilities
- Full-Color Copying, Faxing, Printing, Scanning, & Network Scanning
- 4800 Color Quality (2400 x 600 DPI) for Vibrant, Professional Colors
- Pantone® Color Calibration
- Multiple Types of Media Supported, including Envelopes, Vinyl Labels, and Legal Documents
- Provides Duplex (Two-Sided) Printing
- Print Speeds up to 50 Pages per Minute
- Page Volume Between 2,000-20,000 Pages
- Cloud Solution Framework and Embedded Solutions Framework Allow Custom Programming
- 7-Inch, Color Touch Screen
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core
- 2048 MB of Memory
- ENERGY STAR Compliant
Purchasing Commercial Lexmark Printers
For over 60 years, Raleigh businesses have relied on us to help them determine the best printing and copying solutions for their business, and it’s a role we are dedicated to. We would like to help you determine the right Lexmark device for your business needs, and, as part of your purchase, we provide full-service delivery, installation, and set-up. Our experienced corporate trainers will train you how to use your new device so you feel completely confident that you’re getting the most out of your new printing equipment.
Leasing Lexmark Printers for Your Business
While some businesses prefer to purchase a printer outright, other businesses prefer to lease a commercial printer or copier. Not only does this let you update your technology every few years, and stay on the cutting edge, it also provides you with a budget friendly solution. Rather than having to set aside one larger sum, you can get the best office equipment for your office at a low monthly price.
Benefits of leasing a Lexmark copier include:
- No extra costs – Maybe say; We offer the option to do your leasing in house without bringing in a third party.
- Selecting the ideal business printers and copiers for your specific needs without having to cut costs elsewhere.
- Call one number for maintenance, leasing information, or questions rather than dialing different offices and extensions.
- No hidden costs – We offer a hassle-free monthly payment option that is free of complicated hidden costs.
Plus, when you lease a printer with CEI, we’ll deliver it right to your office, install it, and make sure it’s working perfectly, and just like purchasing, we’ll train you on how to use your new Lexmark printer, too.
Contact Us About Lexmark Printers for Businesses
For over 60 years, we have helped Raleigh businesses overcome challenges related to printing and copying workflow and are dedicated to helping our customers find the best solutions for their needs. We are proud to carry Lexmark printers for businesses because we know they make a high-quality, reliable product. In addition to purchasing and leasing services, once you choose your equipment, we’ll make sure it’s operating with our help desk support and scheduled maintenance.
For over 60 years, businesses in Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel-Hill, Apex, Holly Springs, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, and Smithfield have relied on us for their printing and copying solutions. If you would like to learn more, call us today at (919) 781-8885 or fill out our convenient online form.