Managed IT Services in Morrisville
If you’re concerned about security breaches that could compromise your data, frustrated by outdated software, or losing time due to system failures and outages, managed IT services are the solution you need. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI offers comprehensive and customizable IT solutions for small to medium sized businesses in Morrisville that will allow you to maximize productivity and profits while minimizing risk and downtime.
Our services include:
- Managed IT Services
- Data Backup Protection and Recovery
- Cloud Solutions
- Network Security and Design
- Business Communication Tools
- Printing Solutions
- Hardware Management and Structured Cabling
More software programs and applications are shifting to being hosted on the cloud, making it possible for users to access their files, applications, and communication tools from any internet-connected device. Many of our IT services are cloud-based so you can collaborate, communicate, and get work done anytime and anywhere.
Why Choose Cloud Computing
- Access your work from any connected device;
- Automatically updates with security improvements and fixes for issues;
- Customizable and scalable options for your business;
- Save money by not purchasing annual licenses or subscription expansions for different devices;
- Compliance with HIPAA, Payment Card Industry Standards.
Managed IT Services in Morrisville
We offer a comprehensive array of services, allowing you to choose tailored solutions that meet the needs of your organization while aligning with your budget.
Complete Monitoring and Support
- Certified Help Desk Available 24/7
- 8-5 or 24/7 Monitoring for Your Computers, Network, and Servers
- Maintaining and Updating Microsoft and Third-Party Software and Apps
- Backup Management
- Network Connectivity Support
- Critical Services Monitoring
- Malware and Virus Removal
- Custom Monitor Development
- Hosted Email Administration
- Wi-Fi Client Setup
- ISP Vendor Management
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
Convenient Client Communication
- Defined Service Agreements
- Flexible Alert Notification Options
- Ticket Tracking Portal
- Asset Reporting
- Monthly Summary Reporting
Network Security and Design
A secure, stable network is key to ensuring your business is protected against cyber attacks and can support your communication and online operations. We offer network security and network design solutions that are designed to not only keep you connected and protected now, but it’s scalable for future needs.
We’ll help you avoid lags and crashes by designing a robust, efficient network that is customized to your organization. We can add servers to support data requests and information transfers, update cabling to provide faster speeds, and add security features to protect your network from external attacks.
To keep your network secure, we offer managed network security through WatchGuard to block cyberattacks that could crash your system and phishing attacks that may put your confidential data in the hands of hackers. WatchGuard includes:
- Centralized management
- Security subscription services
- Security policy development and management
- Security vulnerability scans
- Patch management
- 24/7 network monitoring and security alerts
- Compliance assessment
- Telecommunications monitoring and management
Business Communication Tools
As the workplace changes, how you communicate has to change, too, if you want to stay competitive. Fortunately, we have several business communication tools for businesses in Morrisville to compete.This includes tools that let you:
- Host conferences, send messages, and make calls from any connected device
- Use a connected device as a fully functional business phone
- Convenient, real-time collaboration and connection through document management
No matter how modern and robust your software is, if you’re trying to run it on outdated hardware, you’re going to be dealing with lag times, crashes, and security vulnerabilities. With our hardware management solutions, we can connect you with high-quality hardware that not only meets your business’s needs, we’ll work within your budget.
We can connect you with the right hardware, from desktop and laptop computers to modern peripherals that will keep you online and within your budget.
We have several types of printers and copiers designed to meet a variety of business needs, including:
- Space-efficient multifunction desktop printers for small offices;
- Multifunction business printers that allow for mobile printing and workflow solutions;
- Enterprise level production printers for speed and versatility;
- Wide format printers to print blueprints, maps, banners, and other marketing materials;
In addition to our selection of printers available, we offer flexible leasing options and convenient maintenance programs that ensure you have the service and support you need from a trusted provider.
Data Backup Protection and Recovery
If you don’t have a data recovery solution in place, you may be at risk of losing your entire business. Natural disasters, cyber attacks, even server crashes, can erase some or even all of your information. Using Datto, a leading data backup and recovery software, we can recover your files, applications, and other information quickly, whether you’ve experienced a server crash or a major data breach. This allows you to get back to work and not miss a beat.
Contact Us for Managed IT Services in Morrisville
Keep your business operating smoothly with managed IT services in Morrisville. From printing solutions to help desk support, we’re there when you need us with customized plans to help you succeed. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI is proud to provide the best managed IT services in the Triangle, including Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Chapel-Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Greensboro, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Sanford, Smithfield, and Wake Forest.
Call us at (919) 783-1410 or fill out our online contact form to learn how o