If you worry that your business is vulnerable to security breaches or frustrated by a slow network and sluggish devices, managed IT services can help. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI offers a wide variety of customizable IT solutions for small to medium sized businesses in Knightdale that will allow you to maximize productivity and profits while reducing security risk and system downtime.
Our services include:
- Managed IT Services
- Data Backup Protection and Recovery
- Cloud Solutions
- Network Security and Design
- Business Communication Tools
- Printing Solutions
- Hardware Management and Structured Cabling
More software is making the shift from needing to be installed on a device to cloud-based platforms. This allows users to access their files, applications, and communication tools from any device with an internet connection rather than only being able to access a program from one designated desktop. Many of the managed IT services we offer are hosted on the cloud so you can have more efficient, affordable options that are convenient to update, upgrade, and keep secure while allowing you to collaborate with your team, manage your projects, and connect with your clients.
Why Choose Cloud Computing
- Access your work from your tablet, laptop, or smartphone;
- Automatically updates with security improvements and patches for problems;
- Customizable and scalable options for your business;
- Save money by not purchasing annual licenses or subscription expansions for different devices;
- Compliance with HIPAA, Payment Card Industry Standards, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Managed IT Services in Knightdale
We make it easy for you to choose tailored solutions that meet the needs of your organization while staying within your budget.
Complete Monitoring and Support
- Certified Help Desk Available 24/7
- 8-5 or 24/7 Monitoring for Your Computers, Network, and Servers
- Maintaining and Updating Microsoft and Third-Party Software and Apps
- Backup Management
- Network Connectivity Support
- Critical Services Monitoring
- Malware and Virus Removal
- Custom Monitor Development
- Hosted Email Administration
- Wi-Fi Client Setup
- ISP Vendor Management
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
Convenient Client Communication
- Defined Service Agreements
- Flexible Alert Notification Options
- Ticket Tracking Portal
- Asset Reporting
- Monthly Summary Reporting
Network Security and Design
Your ability to connect with clients and team members and access information and files all relies on a secure, stable network. As your business grows and your network becomes more strained, you’re more susceptible to slow data transmission, server crashes, and security vulnerabilities – all of which can reduce productivity and frustrate both your team and your clients.
We’ll help you avoid a sluggish network and crashes with a scalable, efficient network that is customized to your organization. We’ll look at how we can streamline your network, including installing an efficient cabling structure and adding servers to support more data transfers as well as looking at how we can improve security from the start to minimize external threats.
In addition to an efficient, robust network design, we’ll help protect it with managed network security through WatchGuard to block malware, phishing, and cyberattacks that could shut down your system and put your confidential data in the hands of hackers. WatchGuard includes:
- Centralized management
- Security subscription services
- Security policy development and management
- Security vulnerability scans
- Patch management
- 24/7 network monitoring and security alerts
- Compliance assessment
- Telecommunications monitoring and management
Management and Structured Cabling
Think of your hardware, such as your desktop computers, routers, and servers as the skeleton of your technology infrastructure – it’s necessary to support your software, apps, and network. If your current hardware can’t support your essential tech, you’ll experience more outages and excessive lag time which can affect productivity.
We’ll work with you to determine the right hardware that will meet your business’ needs as well as your budget so you can feel confident that your computers can keep up with your demand.
We will design and install structured cabling systems that eliminate unstable point-to-point contacts and create a reliable, standardized system of cabling and associated hardware. This makes it easy to add hardware and users to your network, change your setup, and minimize the potential for human error while saving time on cable and port tracing.
Business Communication Tools
As the modern workplace changes, you’ll need modern business communication tools that allow you to stay competitive. We offer options that open up your ability to communicate, collaborate, and connect with both your team and your clients effectively, no matter where they are.
Whether you want to turn any internet-connected device into a fully functional business phone to allow clients to reach you more easily or you want to improve how your team conducts video conference calls, collaborates on documents, and maintains your files, we can help you choose the right options for your business.
Data Backup Protection and Recovery
Your most valuable asset is your data, especially client information. Without a reliable data backup protection and data recovery solution, a server crash can lead to hours of lost work, while a data breach or malware can wipe out your business’ files entirely.
That’s why we offer Datto, a leading backup and disaster recovery software that securely backs up your files and data on a frequent, regular basis. Major disasters become minor inconveniences, and we can restore your files and business applications after minimal downtime.
We have a wide variety of printers and copiers for your business no matter what your needs are, including:
- Space saving multifunction desktop printers for small offices;
- Multifunction business printers that allow for mobile printing and workflow solutions;
- Enterprise level production printers for speed and versatility;
- Wide format printers to print blueprints, maps, banners, and other marketing materials;
We offer flexible leasing options as well as convenient service packages that will keep your printer working smoothly.
Contact Us for Managed IT Services in Knightdale
Managed IT support services are a key part of your business’ success. From eliminating costly downtime to protecting your data, we’re dedicated to helping you with the tech solutions you need. Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI is proud to provide the best managed IT services in the Triangle, including Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Chapel-Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Greensboro, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Sanford, Smithfield, and Wake Forest.
Call us at (919) 783-1410 or fill out our online contact form to learn how our managed it service can help your business in Knightdale