Managed IT Solutions in Apex
At Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI, we understand it’s critical for your business to have IT support, which is why we provide managed IT services that make getting the troubleshooting, monitoring, and security your business needs cost-efficient and uncomplicated. Our team of certified IT professionals are here when you need us while our broad spectrum of IT services make it easy to customize a plan for the specific needs and budget of your business. Our services include:
Managed IT Services in Apex
- Certified Help Desk Support with Round-the-Clock Availability
- Monitoring of Systems, Network, and Servers Available 24/7 and Business Hours
- Microsoft & Third Party Vulnerability Patching
- Backup Management and Disaster Recovery
- Network Connectivity Support
- Critical Services Monitoring
- Malware and Virus Prevention and Removal
- Custom Monitor Development
- Hosted Email Administration
- Wi-Fi Client Setup
- ISP Vendor Management
- Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Clearly Defined Service Level Agreements
- Get Alert Notifications When You Need Them
- Convenient Ticket Tracking Portal
- Asset Reporting
- Monthly Summary Reporting
Backup and Disaster Recovery in Apex
If you’ve ever lost work when a server crashes, you know the frustration of not having a convenient backup that’s easily accessible. Now, imagine if all your business data is corrupted due to malware or a flood destroys your hardware, and you lose everything. Your data is the most valuable aspect of your business, and in order to stay productive and operating, you have to be able to access it.
That’s why we offer Datto as part of our Apex managed IT services, a cloud-based backup and disaster-recovery-as-a-service that provides a secure, easy-to-access solution to recover your office in a matter of minutes. By creating a completely deduplicated copy of your business both locally and cloud-based, all of your files, applications, customer data, and anything you may have stored can be recovered with ease, allowing you to get back up and running with minimal hassle. This solution is an all-in-one option that lets you stop worrying about using expensive recovery software, compression hardware, and other backup services because we can take care of all of it.
Managed IT with Cloud Solutions in Apex
Much of our managed IT services are cloud-based solutions, which offer multiple benefits to small and medium-sized Apex businesses. We can set you up with internet and intranet-based solutions that can grow with your business. Cloud computing is both cost-effective and convenient, allowing you to scale your business without having to update or install new equipment, purchase new software, or get your team on board with new systems. With minimal maintenance, you don’t have to worry about your needed applications being down at inconvenient times.
Some Benefits of Cloud Solutions in Apex:
- Your technology will grow with your business.
- Customizable cloud solutions for your specific organization
- Work, communicate, and collaborate from anywhere or anytime
- All data is backed up and secure
Managed IT and Network Security in Apex
WatchGuard utilizes innovative solutions that are excellent for small businesses, including:
- Centralized Management
- Firewalls and Virtual Private Network
- Security Subscription Services
- Security Policy and Procedure Development and Management
- Regular Scanning for Vulnerabilities in the Network
- Remote Help Desk Service
- Patch Management on Third Party Apps
- 24/7 Network Monitoring and Alerts
- Telecommunications Monitoring And Management
- Compliance Assessment for Healthcare, Commerce, and Business Regulations
VOIP Solutions for Apex Organizations
Voice Over Internet Protocol, or VOIP, keeps you in touch with your clients and your staff. We understand you need communication solutions that work with today’s business world, and that much of your communication won’t be over a standard phone line. That’s why we offer VOIP systems that let you connect, whether you’re at your desk or at home, want to send a quick message, or set up a video conference.
Some Benefits of VOIP:
- Instant Messaging/Chat
- Unified Messaging
- Presence and Status Awareness
- Video and Audio Conference Calls
- Team and Client Collaboration
IT Consulting for Your Apex Business
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI goes beyond providing managed IT services and wants to help you stay up-to-date in your technology because as tech changes, your business has to adapt. That’s why our engineers and IT consultants are on hand to help you make the best choices for your business and put them into place quickly, without holding up your business.
Contact Us for Managed IT Services in Apex
We’re here to help you with customized IT services that will help you prevent and solve problems before they start. Contact us today at (919) 783-1410 or fill out the contact form below to get started!
Strategic Systems – A Division of CEI proudly offers our IT solutions to businesses in Raleigh, Apex, Cary, Chapel-Hill, Clayton, Durham, Garner, Greensboro, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Sanford, Smithfield, and Wake Forest.