CEI – The Digital Office & the Community
CEI – The Digital Office, and Strategic Systems, a Division of CEI are proud to have local roots in our Raleigh-Durham community. We were founded in Durham, North Carolina in 1957, and are currently headquartered off US 70 across from the Angus Barn.
Being locally owned and operated, our reputation is built on your complete satisfaction and trust. We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to your office equipment and IT services, and we take pride in providing you a local option, with all the resources of a national company. All service calls, supply requests and contract questions are handled out of our Glenwood Avenue office; and all our technicians are factory trained to the highest standards to provide you the service and support you deserve.
CEI is dedicated to giving back to the community that supports us, and by choosing us as your business’s technology provider you can rest assured your monetary investment is being reinvested back into the Raleigh-Durham area. We work tirelessly from a philanthropic perspective to better our community, your trust and investment with our organization is the catalyst to continually support this involvement.
How Exactly Do We Give Back?
In 2016 we established our CEI Serves program (#CEIServes) in order to allow our team to dedicate working hours to non-profits that they were passionate about. With the establishment of this program, CEI dedicates at minimum (1) volunteer day a quarter to local area non-profits. Our team loves to go out into our community and give back to those organizations that are supporting the Triangle in so many positive ways. To further our CEI Serves program even more, we started our annual holiday fundraiser, “Wrap it in Red.” Wrap it in Red is a yearly fundraising event where CEI sponsors (2) deserving non-profit groups. The event is fully financed by CEI, and all profits raised by the groups go directly to their organization. Typically, we have over 500 people in attendance, and we hope to continue to grow this event as the years go on. For more information, contact email@example.com.
How Else Does CEI Serves Give Back?
- Volunteer Hours – in 2019 we donated over 726 hours volunteering with our CEI Serves program
- Donated Printing Services – since 2016 over 145,000 printed pages were donated to non-profit events or mailers
- Monetary Donations – CEI dedicates 3% of it’s revenue giving back to local philanthropies
- Equipment Donations – we work with local non-profits to ensure they have the right equipment for the right price to run their office. With our dedicated non-profit pricing programs and equipment donations, we make sure our local philanthropies have the resources they need.
- In 2017, CEI received the Morrisville Chamber of Commerce Jeremiah Morris Community Steward Award